- Lush Summer 2014 calls for Yummy Mango and Marshmallow showersPosted 4 weeks ago
- THE MUST-TRY HAIR COLORS FOR SUMMERPosted 2 months ago
- Messy buns are in fashion with all its conventionPosted 2 months ago
- Leather in summer no more a fashion disasterPosted 3 months ago
- Kareena Kapoor’s Beauty SecretsPosted 3 months ago
Winter Nails Color Trend For 2013
Winter nail color trend 2013 during fashion week has left behind all bags, purses, shoes and clothes. The rich shades and nail color trends introduced by manicurists show the range of deep, dark variations of red and navy off set by the cool and vibrant shades of beige, whites and silver. Fall nail color trend 2013 show small squareshaped nails with round edges and generous shades of lacquer giving a smooth, glossy and shinny top coat.
Evening or Party fall nail color trend 2013
Dark and stormy colors have always been in style for evenings and parties. Red lacquer is the all time favourite nail color trend. Shades of red this fall consist of Deborah Lippmann in My Old Flame, Karl Lagerfeldfor ShuUemura, Illamasqua in Charisma and Julep xTrina Turk in Delaunay.
In the fall nail color trend 2013 top of the charts includes deep berry shade by Armani and peacock blue by Tracy Reese.Alice + Olivia have introduced a new shade to the usual black with flecks of gold in the black that never gets out of fashion. Polka dot nail art with shades of black and white have also been a nail color trend. The usual nail hardener and white tips have been replaced with white nails and black tips. This nail color trend is introduced by Louise Gray.
Work or afternoon fall nail color trend 2013
This season try pale by Dior to work. It’s different from the usual off white done in French manicure. Thelavender taupe spotted at Valentino runway models is also ideal for office and afternoon tea. Jean Paul Gaultier’sshiny silver is also not behind the nail color trend. Look pretty in pales with soft gold, white and colors close to the skin and terracotta tips. Another variation brought to the French manicure this fall shows pale nail colors with dark tips. Mutted nails with dark tips balances the nail shape, enhancing fingers and you get to enjoy both the shades.
Other Nail Color Trends:
• For a neutral color, try Essie’s subtle colors with a tinge of mauve. Chanel Le Vernis in Frenzy, Vapour Vernissage Nail Lacquer in Eternal and MAC Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Quiet Time are also nude colors for the fall.
• Earth toned shades have always been the nail color trend during fall. Amazonia by Dior Vernis is your rough color this season.
• For a vamp look go for Sonia Kashuk in All Vamped. The oxblood obsession will keep your tips to the dark side this fall. NARS in Galion, Twilight Shimmer by Bobbi Brown and Orly Nail Lacquer in Smolder will make you drink blood.
• For a deep blue shade try Magic by Deborah Lippmann. Song by Zoya has also earned great reviews along with RGB in Cobalt. L’Oreal in Rainy Piccadily is a deep shade suitable for evenings and mornings.
• Go wild wearing green by applying Dolce & Gabbana Intense.
• Purple hues as shown by Zoya in Monica works magic in nail color trend.