- Mikimoto Pearl JewelryPosted 2 days ago
- Dolce & Gabbana HandbagsPosted 9 days ago
- Chopard JewellryPosted 13 days ago
- Christian Louboutin ShoesPosted 22 days ago
- Dooney & Bourke Spring/Summer HandbagsPosted 22 days ago
- SHIMMERING SILVER EyemakeupPosted 24 days ago
- CHOPARD Jewellery latest collectionPosted 31 days ago
- Marc Jacobs Handbags Summer CollectionPosted 35 days ago
- Nails Design ManiaPosted 37 days ago
- MAC Nail polish,Lipstick and Eye shadow Summer 2013Posted 37 days ago
Amitabh Bachchan’s birthday to end with family tea time
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who had a hectic programme on his 70th birthday Thursday, was at the B-Seventy art show which was inaugurated by Kokilabein Ambani at Nehru Centre in the evening but the day will only end once the family sits together for a cup of tea, said wife Jaya.
“Everything started from this exhibition and we could not arrange it before because of some situation so it was changed. So it’s not aspectacular conclusion it will be concluded only once the entire family sits together and sips a cup of tea,” she told reporters at the exhibition.
Amitabh, who was busy since morning, attended an event at 7 Hills Hospital and in the evening came for this art show. Agreeing with Jaya, he said: “Yes even I am waiting for that. I want to sit with my family and have a quite cup of tea.”
B-Seventy, a unique art show, will showcase the art works of 70 of India’s leading artists. All these work have one thing in common – their inspiration as each of the works is a tribute to the megastar on his 70th birthday.
Jaya, who gave a huge party Wednesday night, says grand-daughter Aaradhya did wish Big B on his birthday.
“Yes Aaradhya did wish him … she was there at the event and for the cake cutting and she did wish him.”
Asked how she wished him, Amitabh said: “Even if I say you will not understand her language.”
The entire Bachchan family was present at the event.